In the course, students will learn about different database technologies. They will learn theory, techniques, and tools for creating databases, data structures, and web applications. Students will develop applications with MS SQL Server and MySQL and learn to analyze and troubleshoot systems. In addition, students will learn how to create databases and forms.Databases can be used to analyze large datasets.
What you'll learn
- How to create pipelines. It will also teach you how to analyze datasets and write queries.
- How to design, manage, and update database systems..
- How to write databases and database applications, including SQL compliance and data modelling.
- How to manage multi-user databases and share enterprise data.
- How to use the tools and knowledge to implement SQL and other databases and to design and maintain management dashboards.
Lecture 9.1 Introduction to Internet of Things
Lecture 9.2 Big Data Analytics
Lecture 9.3 Cloud Computing
Lecture 9.4 Virtual Reality
Lecture 9.5 Artificial Intelligence
Lecture 9.6 Blockchain Technology
Lecture 9.7 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing
Lecture 9.8 Robotics Process Automation
Lecture 9.9 Cyber Security
45000+ students enrolled
UI/UX Designer, with 7+ Years Experience. Guarantee of High Quality Work.
Skills: Web Design, UI Design, UX/UI Design, Mobile Design, User Interface Design, Sketch, Photoshop, GUI, Html, Css, Grid Systems, Typography, Minimal, Template, English, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design, Pixel Perfect, Graphic Design, Corporate, Creative, Flat, Luxury and much more.
- 1. Full Time Office Work
- 2. Remote Work
- 3. Freelance
- 4. Contract
- 5. Worldwide
“ This is the second Photoshop course I have completed with Cristian. Worth every penny and recommend it highly. To get the most out of this course, its best to to take the Beginner to Advanced course first. The sound and video quality is of a good standard. Thank you Cristian. “Reply