The basics of database management and design. You'll study relational databases, data models, and database languages. You'll also learn how to design and implement complex database applications. You'll also work on a team project to build a database scenario resembling a real-world problem.
What you'll learn
- The course will introduce you to the basic concepts of relational databases.
- You can learn about database architecture, the different types of databases, and SQL and PL/SQL query languages.
- You'll also have hands-on experience creating sample databases.
- How to create simple queries, develop entity relationship diagrams, and write SQL statements.
- Learn about Data Manipulation Language (DML), a subset of SQL.
- How to manipulate data and create complex queries.
45000+ students enrolled
UI/UX Designer, with 7+ Years Experience. Guarantee of High Quality Work.
Skills: Web Design, UI Design, UX/UI Design, Mobile Design, User Interface Design, Sketch, Photoshop, GUI, Html, Css, Grid Systems, Typography, Minimal, Template, English, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design, Pixel Perfect, Graphic Design, Corporate, Creative, Flat, Luxury and much more.
- 1. Full Time Office Work
- 2. Remote Work
- 3. Freelance
- 4. Contract
- 5. Worldwide
“ This is the second Photoshop course I have completed with Cristian. Worth every penny and recommend it highly. To get the most out of this course, its best to to take the Beginner to Advanced course first. The sound and video quality is of a good standard. Thank you Cristian. “Reply