The Internet of Things (IoT) is a growing field that revolutionizes technology and science. You will learn how to build and use a computer using the Raspberry Pi platform and use sensors to connect to the internet.The course covers connecting sensors to a Raspberry Pi and Python programming.
What you'll learn
- You should use variety of different devices that can communicate and analyze data.
- You can used in many areas and has many applications.
- How to use IoT is an evolving field where we can control many different things from our homes and vehicles.
- Learn networking using sockets.
- You should learn about Respberry PI introduction.
- How to use sensors to monitor things.
- How to use Raspberry Pi's hardware, software, and internet services to create internet of things applications.
Lecture 4.1 Introduction–General Purpose Input Output(GPIO) pins
Lecture 4.2 Controlling Hardware – Connecting LED, Buzzer
Lecture 4.3 WiringPi – programming digital I/O’s using WiringPi
Lecture 4.4 Advanced programming using Python– file handling
Lecture 4.5 Python packages of Interest for IoT – JSON, XML
45000+ students enrolled
UI/UX Designer, with 7+ Years Experience. Guarantee of High Quality Work.
Skills: Web Design, UI Design, UX/UI Design, Mobile Design, User Interface Design, Sketch, Photoshop, GUI, Html, Css, Grid Systems, Typography, Minimal, Template, English, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design, Pixel Perfect, Graphic Design, Corporate, Creative, Flat, Luxury and much more.
- 1. Full Time Office Work
- 2. Remote Work
- 3. Freelance
- 4. Contract
- 5. Worldwide
“ This is the second Photoshop course I have completed with Cristian. Worth every penny and recommend it highly. To get the most out of this course, its best to to take the Beginner to Advanced course first. The sound and video quality is of a good standard. Thank you Cristian. “Reply